Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Sekkusu smirked as she simply raised her hand, pointing up, as lightning from her chidori formed around her hand.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

A Flash back at Keitas interduction. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm

I smirked at her "I know that trick too" I said as the hand held out infront of me was too surrounded in lightning.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:46 pm

"Well, I can't really do that well... I can do something else, Move out of my way."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Sekkusu simply stared at him, "You realize we're all sitting, right? So, by getting up, you've moved far enough away to do whatever."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:00 pm

I laughed as she was correct, I composed myself an waited for kureno's next move.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:03 pm

He simply pushed his chakra into the staff, his wind chakra to be exact, and aimed it at where he had heard Sekkusus voice, and realesed his jutsu, Wind storm, "Wind Storm." He stayed sitting as to spite Sekkusu.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Sekkusu stayed where she was, even though she knew what was happening to her hair. Once Kureno finished, "Great, you've ruined my hair. Wanna see a real storm?" She performed the needed seals and created a cloud that hovered over Kureno. The cloud began to rain and sharply bit him in the head with it's tiny lightning bolts. Sekkusu smiled an evil grin and chuckled.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

I fell onto the ground laughing hysterically as the events unfolded around me.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 pm

He smiled as he disperses the cloud with his staff, and says, "Wanna fight? Just me and you, show the young man how it's done by us?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Sekkusu's hand began to sparkle with electricity once more as she flicked a senbon of electric power, aimed at Keita's butt.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:45 am

"No no naughty sek" I said as I intercepted the senbon with a crimson nail an threw 19 more in retaliation,knowing she could handle it.

-20 440/500
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 pm

"Both of you, Stop. I have a mission for Sekkusu, and I have to tell her it alone, This can't be done by you, Keita Uchiha." He says, getting up, and jumping past the two, and full speed, and got to the door, "Sekkusu, Come over here."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Sekkusu slung her axe over her shoulder and strolled over to where Kureno was standing. "Yes?"
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 pm

"I need you to go to the Leaf, and inflitate as a guest at the school, of course, you need to put on normal clothes, instead of your normal, but, can you do this?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Sekkusu cocked her head to one side with a confused look, "Sure, but why?"
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:56 pm

As a sense of feeling left out washed out of my body I seemed to change back to my drab, dark, depressed natured persona "well I guess I'll go train" I said as I started towards one of the Doors in the room.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:57 pm

"Because, we need to see exactly how they train their students, Hell, If you need him to, have Keita come with you, all I need is for you to do this."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:01 am

Sekkusu nods. She then turns to Keita, just before he walks out the door, "Hey! Who said you could leave? Come on, we've got a mission." she winked at him before leaving for the front entrance of the hideout.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:09 am

As she walked out the entrance I was beside her "so where are we going?" I asked sekusu as I walked with her, pulling my hood up and buttoning the 2 top buttons so draped shut naturally but didn't restrict movement.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 am

He stamped his staff down, and went deep into the hideout to work on something.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2