Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Infiltrating the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Infiltrating the Leaf

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Infiltrating the Leaf Empty Infiltrating the Leaf

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Sekkusu and Keita had been walking for a few days now. They had crossed through many countries to enter the Land of Fire from the North. The sun was shinning as they entered the wooded lands, casting a green light over their path. A light breeze caressed Sekkusu's flaming, red hair. With her axe slung across her back, she spoke, "Now that we've finally entered the Land of Fire, we need to find a small village or a lonely farm."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Infiltrating the Leaf Empty Re: Infiltrating the Leaf

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm

"That shouldn't be too hard..." I said as i walked hood off, cloak undone except the top two buttons, so it drape closed easily but still allowed easy acesa to my chikito hidden underneath. My black hair glistened blue as the sun refracted off it, and the wind blew through it gently, I desided to speak again "I used to live in the leaf....there should be a village only about 2 kilometers from the gates.... About 12 km south west from here" I said as I walked beside sekkusu
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Sekkusu paused in her steps and gave Keita a look that said Are you out of your mind? "How about we hit a village a little further away from our main objective? Like, really far away?" Sekkusu then continued walking down the road.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:44 pm

"Why would you say that? The closer we are the better servalence we can keep...?" I said as I kicked a pebble whilst we walked "then we don't have to travel as far..." I sighed as I pulled a pack of instant ramen out of my shoulder bag and began to heat it up with a midget 2 inch fire ball jutsu.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 pm

"Because word will travel far too quickly into the village. Why do you think we need disguises? We're going to enter the village and gather information from the inside." Sekkusu yawned.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 pm

As I start eating the ramen I think about the situation "it should be easy to make you look like a teacher...." I said between mouthfuls "but I don't know how I'll get in.... People may recognize me..." As we walked I thought of ideas to disguise myself but with little avail.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Sekkusu burst into laughter. Once she settled down she said, "You're funny kid. Just follow my lead." she winked at him. She then noticed a small farm not far from the beaten path. Luckily, the house appeared to be on the far side of the farm from the road. She held out a hand to Keita, "Wait here. I'll be back in a moment." She then went off and walked straight up the house. She peered in through a window and saw that they had just sat down to dinner. Sekkusu smiled as she placed her hands together in a seal, feathers rained down over the happy family as their heads fell to their plates. Sekkusu then strolled into the house and grabbed some of their clothes. She then strolled out and released the family from her genjutsu. She walked up to Keita, already changed, and threw some clothes at him, "Here, change into this." She waited for him to change.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 pm

I scowled at Sekkusu as she passes my what appeared to be a kids clothes "is this a joke?" I said as I slippe on the Fluro orange T-shirt and the black swet pants, then cast the green Chunin vest to the side and return to sekkusus side, now wearing my Akatsuki cloak again, trying to hide the horrible clothing "I'm not taking this off untill we get close" I said trying to sound stern.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Sekkusu, wearing a white sundress, said, "Yes you are because the cloaks are kind of a give away that we don't belong. So, we're going to fold them into backpacks and carry our other things with them." She then proceeded to fold up her Akatsuki cloak so that the red inside was showing on the outside and hefted it onto her shoulders. "Now, your turn." she smiled and gestured for him to try.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 pm

After about 30 seconds I did the same thing with my cloak and placed it in my shoulder pack before taking my wallet out and peering inside, after a few seconds I put it away and glared at sekkusu "as soon as we get into the village I'm buying some real clothes...."
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Sekkusu chuckled, "Good one. As soon as we get into the village, we're going to start working." Sekkusu smiled and continued down the road.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 pm

"B-but....clothes.....please...." I wined helplessly as I followed behind her "I look like a faggot..."
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Sekkusu smiled, "Then act like one. Look, the gates are in sight. Do you want to be part of this mission or not?"
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 pm

"Fine....but I'm buying new clothes the next chance we get...." I said as I composed myself , hoping no one would recognize me as we approached the gate.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 am

Sekkusu stopped, "I almost forgot your face!" Sekkusu reached into her bag and pulled out a makeup bag. She turned to Keita and began to apply makeup to his face, along with some contacts that would make his eyes appear purple and a false nose that made it look rather wide. She also changed his hair style, brushing it forward into his face, obscuring any discrepancies that may have otherwise been noticeable. "There, now you look completely different." she smiled at him and strolled right up to the gates.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:13 am

"I'll get you for this...." I said as walked upto the gate with sukkesu "you made me look like a mental case...." I shut up as we approached and came upto the customs box 'fuck...my passport will give me away' I looked at Sekkisi in an obviously worried way 'please tell me you thought of this too..' I thought, hoping she'd understand what the look meant
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:18 am

Sekkusu grabbed onto Keita's hand and smiled and waved at the gate guards as though she did this everyday. She kept walking into the village.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:28 am

As sekkusu grabbed my hand my face went a slight scarlet, when we were far enough away from the gate I spoke, now composed again "what was that for?" I said as I pulled my hand away.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:38 am

Sekkusu chuckled at him. "Just follow my lead." she winked at him and headed for the academy.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 am

I followed her, still slightly confused usury she took my hand "so what's our mission again?" I inquired as we walked towards the ninja academy.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:02 am

"Our mission is to gather intel on the training that is given to the shinobi of this village." She walked into the academy's main office and spoke to one of the secretaries there. "I would like enter my son into the academy. He has shown potential while working in the field and he wants to become part of the military. Is there any way to enter him this late?"
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:04 am

"Well... You would need to speak to one of the teachers, or the principle, which one would you prefer?" the secretary said.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 am

Sekkusu smiled, "Which ever is more readily available."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 am

I shot a quick glare at sekkusu after her remark about me being her son "I then looked at the secretary and smiled as I waited to see whom we will be meeting with.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 am

"Well, Oone of the teachers is on break, therefore, you can go see him, go to that room to the right of us please." The Secratary says, moving over to the door.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum