Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 Empty Re: A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:49 am

"Does that mean you give up?" she asked, looking at him from the ground.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno - Page 2 Empty Re: A testish fight Sekkusu vs Kureno

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:49 am

"I don't give up, I think you should give up. For now." He says, smiling broadly.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:51 am

Sekkusu turns over and throws up some more. "No, I could just stand here, rather lay here, for a hundred years and you would be dead but, I would still be here."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 am

"Heh. I don't know exactly how to deal with you sometimes." He then puts his hand to his gut, and says, "I might feel it too."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 am

Sekkusu looked up from the puddle of water and mud she now laid in, "Did you have the soup too?"
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 am

"i did." He vomited red stuff, which was cleverly colored blood, that looked like blood and went to a knee.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:05 am

"Whoa."She said, then vomited water, "That's blood. You need a medic, like now."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 am

"heh. You're a fool." He vomited more cleverly covered stuff, which was red, and fell back.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 am

Sekkusu crawled over to where Kureno had ralffed. She licked up some of the vomit he had expelled from his body and told him, "Dude, this even tastes like blood. You seriously need a medic." she knew this wasn't really blood, having tasted more than her fair share but, this didn't taste anything like the real thing.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:11 am

"Shut up." He said, quickly rolling back up and standing, "Hue. I doubt you actually think it's blood, it's awfully fake. If you couldn't tell." He laughed, but then out came some noddles and peas on purpose.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:13 am

Sekkusu actually threw up some noodles as the noodles and peas met her hair. "You jack ass!! That was my hair!!!" she rolled over, away from her actual barf.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:15 am

"Jackass? I'm not the one that was faking origanaly." He said, laughing.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:25 am

Sekkusu grabbed Kureno's leg and crawled up Kureno's body using other various body parts. She then laid her lips to his, holding his head in her hands. When she relinquished him, she cut him where his neck met his body, drawing blood and turning her nail red. She smiled at him. "I'm smiling, by the way." she said with a smile.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 am

"I guess you never learn." I attempt to grab you arm, and If I do so, I would throw you into the ground, and stomp my foot into your chest.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 am

Sekkusu laid in the hole, created by her body for a moment, before she rose out of it with a smile. "I have you now." She said as she drew her axe and cut her finger with an intensity that caused it to bleed enough that she was able to draw a circle with a triangle in it. She then licked the blood off her nail which caused her skin to change color to become reminiscent of a skeleton. She drew a kunai and cut herself across her palm. "Feel that? I'm six feet away from you." she chuckled.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 am

As he felt the cut, He smiled, "You know, I think you deserve something, Come here." he said, jumping forward towards her, or at least, in her direction.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 am

Sekkusu cut herself so that she could no longer stand. "Good thing you've come so close. Give up yet?" she giggled as she fell to her knees.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:32 pm

He stamps his staff into the ground, and stood on his staff. "Heh. Causing all that pain to yourself, yet also to me? A cruel but good tactic. But, Alas, I don't give in." He starts moving with his staff towards sekkusu.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:54 am

Sekkusu smiled, "Of course not. Though, you realize, I could simply kill you." she drew her nail across her neck, not enough to cause any real harm but, enough to cause blood to begin dripping from the wound.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:55 am

"Indeed, but, will you? Could you handle the loss, the death of me, by your own hand? With a single neck slit, you could kill me, I'd fall. You, you can't stand, so you would have to sit either content, or guilty that you killed your leader, your... friend." He still slowly moved, not minding the blood coming now from his neck.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2