Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  Empty Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:39 am

Yarashi smiled under his breathable mask as he glided from tree to tree by jumping through the dense swamp. As a retired Hokage, I can't keep my body siting around forever. If the mist ninja and leaf ninja begin to aid each other, we may both benefit from it. Well, as long as I don't kill anyone on this diplomatic type of mission, I might start to win a few mist ninja over. Yarashi had this among many thoughts as he closed in on the village, and he continued to do so until the afternoon struck. He then set up camp by unfolding a small tent and pining each corner into the ground. He had plenty of food rations, and a light emitting in the middle of the swamps would create suspicion, so he chose not to light a fire.

His tent was placed in-between two large trees, and there was a murky lake nearby. He had to admit, this felt more relaxing to him than at his house. The nature around him was important to this idea, so he decided to study his surroundings closely, to understand just how relaxed he could be if anything moved out of place.
Minato
Minato
Admin

https://snnrpwv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  Empty Re: Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 am

Asentia was walking about in the woods, and swamps, for no real reason. She had just decided to. Of course, with her weapon on her back, she was fairly safe. She also wasn't really slow, just, not really fast for her rank, although she was Chunin. She walked upon his tent, and said from the outside, "Hello?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  Empty Re: Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:10 am

Yarashi heard the girl's voice from behind the tent and removed his headband, placing it near the back left corner of the tent so it would not be seen as he exits. His headband was the only real identification of him being a leaf ninja. He thought if he happened to be walking in to a fight, the girl wouldn't be able to connect him to being a leaf ninja if she was a survivor, thus, keeping his village safe. If this was indeed a diplomatic opportunity, then he would be willing to confess his being a leaf ninja when he felt it fit to do so.

He walked out and greeted the girl. "Yes, someone here." He said playfully.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:02 pm

"What ya doing? Out in these swamps? You know that the mist village isn't too far away right? It's a walk distance away, so why the hell set up camp here?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Yarashi didn't even hesitate to respond He already took the time to study his surroundings. "I take swamp organism samples from the lake. With the proper amount of the same kind of microscopic organism, you can create a medical jutsu that supposedly works better than any herbal remedy. On top of that, the trees surround this aria in a proper pattern to make smooth ratios of humidity, no spikes, so that the captured organisms don't die from the sudden temperature change. I wanted to refrain from going into the village until my research is complete. it should be done by tomorrow."

Perfectly executed scenario. He had given the proper cover with no hesitation or stuttering.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:30 pm

"Heh. I know you're not a mist nin, for the reason being i'd have seen you before. I know most, if not all, of the mist nin." She said, and then took her weapon off her back and stuck it into the ground and leaned into it, the mud not giving.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Yarashi responded with the same accuracy and flow as last time. "I seem to be much older than you, so that explains why you might not have seen me. I started this research at 18 years old, and I am currently 36."
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:43 pm

"And if you have been here that whole time, I would have saw your tent, so tell me, have you moved at some point in time?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 pm

"I usually go to many other compatible research spots, yes. I chose this one last due to being almost complete with the research, knowing I could go back to the village at any time afterwards." He replied, again without slipping up. He had planned every bit of this story back in the leaf.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:52 pm

"heh. Then tell me, what exactly does this entail? The idea of things better then any herbal remedys..." She said, lifting her weapon and moving towards Yarashi, and then said, "It's a mystery."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:11 pm

"A small amount of these organisms," Yarashi began. "have quite a refined effect in the water and bark of the aria. yet it is rare to find the same kind in the proper amounts at each location. There was a time that an Akatski with the blood of the Nara clan had gathered the proper amount to match the healing power of most of the strongest herbs. After finding this information, my goal was to recreate that remedy with a greater healing power." Yarashi thought back to his fight with the mentioned Akatski. His left fist clenched remembering Skyla's murder.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:13 pm

"So, You are a feeling man.. can we sit?" She says, leaning against the tree.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Although she couldn't see through the face mask, Yarashi's eyes would be able to show that he gave a slight smile. "Sure." He leaned against one of the two trees near his tent.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm

"So tell me, why exactly do you do this?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 pm

"I figure the better medical supplies we have the longer we can go on fighting to protect ourselves." Yarashi answered.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 pm

"If there's 1 thing I've learned about fighting, there's no damn end of it." She said, shrugging off his suggestion, in which she thought of falsely.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:29 pm

"I want to see how well we can do without the enhanced medical jutsu. Would you spar with me so we could train together?" This was it. If he could determine that their battle style are compatible, Yarashi had hiss chance to get the aid he needed.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:35 pm

"Sure... But, I'm only a chunin." I say, readying my stance.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Yarashi jolted back while grabbing 2 oil pellets from his pouch and tossing them outward in Asentia's direction. then he immediately started making hand signs.

(Snake → Ram → Boar → Monkey → Horse → Tiger)

"Uma, Tra! Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Yarashi yelled as he finished moving back and made an 'O' with his fingers, blowing through it to send a great gust of fire out towards Asentia, witch in turn would triggered the oil pellets. This would resulted in a massive blazing explosion.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

"Nice Explosives." She thought, and manged to say, "Weapon transformation: Cane." Her pole switched into a cane, as it got a curved end, and she hooked onto a tree, and swong out of the way, and then she said. "Not bad."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 pm

The moment Asentia had hooked to the tree Yarashi prepared. He grabbed 3 shuriken in each hand, coated them in wind chakra to increase their lethalness, and threw 3 above the tree where he predicted the cane's height would position her going upwards if possible, and 3 below the tree where Asentia was currently positioned. He wouldn't let her avoid the flames that easy.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 pm

"heh. Not bad" She unhooked the cane, and flew in the middle of the space between the Shurinkens, and landed farther out, and then stretched

985/1000
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Yarashi smiled as a mass of smoke cloaked the aria between them from the explosion., and hearing her land, he had the best possible chance for one of his favorite jutsu. He took out a scroll and opened it, triggering a summoning of a closed demon wind shuriken. He held it and popped the blades open, spinning it at high speeds in his hand. Then he threw it through the smoke with great force, beginning to clear it. He quickly made hand signs.

(Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger)

The Demon wind Shuriken began to split into 20 physical replicas just as it exited the smoke on Asentia's side. This was the Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!

845/1000
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:01 pm

She smiled as she saw them all, and ran towards them, and slid under them, and then using the cane she had, jumps and swong off the tree, towards Yarashi, with an escape plan.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Yarashi breathed in deeply and quickly, slapped his hands together for a chakra control boost, and blew out a powerful tornado to catch Asentia in the air and stop her in her tracks. This would pick both of them up, but send Yarashi above the tornado. Then Yarashi would lift his left hand into the air and started to create a large quantity of spiraling chakra in the form of a sphere. The high rotation of the chakra seemed to pass the rotation speed of the tornado, letting Yarashi cut a path to Aasentia using the sphere, witch would in turn slowly destroy the tornado. The large shere would then be pushed into Acentia's stomach as Yarashi fell.

"Giant Rasengan!!"

595/1000
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next