Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Vs Rp test EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Vs Rp test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Vs Rp test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Vs Rp test EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Vs Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Vs Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Vs Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Vs Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Vs Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Vs Rp test

2 posters

Go down

Vs Rp test Empty Vs Rp test

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm

The teacher stood in front of the room, waiting for all to get into the classroom.

(You be a Academy student)
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Vs Rp test Empty Re: Vs Rp test

Post by V Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Walter just woke up from his sleep; the bed being the chairs of the last row of the seating arragement at the back of the room. The students were settled in, chattering and clamoring about. Walter woked up, feeling dazed and his hair a silly mess. He had the same butler uniform he wore yesterday - obviously he did not change because he simply broke in and fell asleep in the room, knowing that he will never be late for class. He scratched the back of his head with subtle strokes, looking from student to student, but particularly eying the cute girl two rows in front of him with the most lewd attractions to her. Kirasaka Sayaka was..... his woman.

Then Walter saw his teacher and how absent-minded he seemed. Yet, he was waiting for the class to settle down, which they eventually did. After the noise diminished, Walter clapped his hands, feeling his hotheaded, flamboyant nature running through him. This was his show now. He had the spotlight. "Let's begin, class!" he yelled, obnoxiously.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:47 pm

"You. Up here. Now. I'm not dealing with your stuff again, and I know you broke in here during the night. So, therefore, you get to be the center of attention. Since you seem to like such things." The teacher was a broad man, and  although he looked absent minded, he was far from it. He wasn't known, but he was a damn good ninja, and therefore knew these things. Of course, this is to say that he couldn't pretend to be bad, he could, he just rarely did. Yet, The boy who liked to be the center of attention, wasn't a bad ninja, and could deal with being chosen, so, it wasn't bad.

Now, with this in mind, he said, "Walter, Why do you wish to be the center of attention, in which you will be today?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Walter clapped his hands even louder after sensei called him out, feeling that this day is the day where he can freely become the troublemaker that he always is. After all, in just a few hours, his dad would execute him right on the spot in front of the clan. A punishment for his more treacherous activites that will not be discussed. The 14-year old teenager went out of his way to stand up, so everyone can see him. By putting himself in an elevated position, it's natural that everyone else would look up at him. And with that, his face will be a magnet. Walter walked down the steps, passing by Kirasaka who had a particular grin to her, before stopping in front of sensei. "Yes, sensei, I very much would like to be."

Walter extended his hand to him to shake.

Tension.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 pm

He waited on taking his hand, and then shook his hand and said, "I knew you are, so let's see if you got any knowledge to back up the skill of trouble making, What are the ranks of the Missions on which nin go on."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Sensei took his hand, which triggered Walter's trick. Maintaining a firm grip, Walter rubbed his fingers around sensei's knuckles to generate a very awkward feeling in sensei's hand, thus building the instinct to retract his hand in sensei. Of course, Walter would still maintain his grip and keep on applying pressure to make it without a doubt a painful process, and he did this all with the smile of a trickster on his face. The glee of Lucifer.

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G!" Walter answered as one would expect from a military soldier, deliberately giving the wrong answer.

"Sorry, sir! I was just spelling out the alphabet! The missions shinobi go on are S, A, B, C, and E. There is no E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, sir, although I think there should be! Letter equality is absolutely necessary!"

Walter still moved his fingers around sensei's knuckles to annoy him.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:30 pm

The teacher ignored the fact that the boy was rubbing his knuckles and said, "And, What is Taijutsu?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Walter snickered, expressing his admiration for sensei's tolerance for his old tricks. Yes, sensei has been Walter's foe of old for some time now. It almost made Walter said that he would leave this world without giving sensei the proper goodbye, sad that he would graduate from the Academy and say sayonara to sensei, sad that he could no longer flucks around with Sayaka in the bathroom any more. "Very nice...." whispered Walter to sensei, making sure that the other students do not hear.

"Taijutsu refers to a family of physical hand to hand combat techniques! It's the most basic and oldest form of ninja styles, because everyone has a body and everyone wants to move their body, sir!" This finger-knuckle technique I am applying to you is an example of Taijutsu, sir! It is a S-class technique called Finger-Knuckle Jutsu! My forefathers invented it in times of negotiation! Sir! Even without martial art styles, anyone can use Taijutsu! But Taijutsu itself is a refined discipline that requires many years of training! Are you trained in Taijutsu, sir?!"

Now it is time for Walter to ask the questions...
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:38 pm

"I am, but do you know what Ninjutsu is?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Walter nearly shat himself at sensei's question. These are the most basic of questions, and it seemed like sensei was mocking him. Getting infuriated, Walter slapped his other hand on sensei's knuckles, kept it in a tight grip, and shook it up and down to annoy him even further. Walter would not be a monkey here.

"But sensei......you taught us Ninjutsu. You didn't forget did you? Sensei..... ninjutsu are ninja techniques that combine hand seals and chakra in order to create magic! Sensei..... do you know how to use Ninjutsu?"

he thought about kicking sensei in the nuts to make the class roar.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:42 pm

"It's not magic, you idiot boy. Anyway, you pass this class. Now go away." He said, aggravated.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 pm

OOC: Excellent, you may rank me now.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content