Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Izayas test EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Izayas test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Izayas test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Izayas test EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Izayas test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Izayas test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Izayas test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Izayas test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Izayas test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Izayas test

2 posters

Go down

Izayas test Empty Izayas test

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

I sit at the desk waiting for class to start.

(You be Academy student)
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Izayas test Empty Re: Izayas test

Post by Izaya Byakuran Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Izaya was sitting in at his desk waiting for class to start. His head was down and he said nothing. In his mind he wondered, Why am I even at school today? Izaya had better things to do then sit in a classroom waiting for a teacher that may or may not start class. He could be outside playing hide and seek with his friends. Or better yet, he could be playing with his best friend who was no doubt out cold at this time of day. Izaya envied him. The guy didn't have to go to school all he had to do was laze around the house and play around until Izaya got home.

Izaya sighed. Complaining wasn't going to change anything, and keeping his head face down on the table probably wasn't going to make him feel any better. So he lifted his head and looked around, scanning for something to hold his attention. Maybe he could find some cute girl to pick on, or better yet he could leave a prank for the teacher. Though if he did that he would need a scapegoat. Someone to take the blame. Izaya couldn't take it, that was for sure. If he did he doubt his poor mother could take it. Oh, who was Izaya kidding, he doubted his rump could take it if his 'poor' mother found out. She was known for her interrogation skills, Izaya didn't want to be a test subject for her next interrogation technique as a form of punishment.

Izaya decided to forgo the prank idea and figure out what was going on with his fellow classmates. Not that he expected them to say anything of interest. For the most part they would probably talk about some new game that had just came out and they NEEDED to have, or one of them had the answers to the test they were going to do later. Either way Izaya decided to go up to one of his classmates and talk to them.

"Hey! What's up? Man isn't sensei taking awhile?" Izaya asked shoving his hands into his pockets. He really didn't know who the kid was but he decided to talk to them. The kid shook his head and pointed to the desk where the teacher was sitting. "Class would start if you just sat down..." Izaya sighed, feeling slightly embarassed and made his way back to his seat. He rested his chin on his arm as he waited for the teacher to start class. He couldn't help but feel bored. He wanted to leave his chair so badly, though he doubted the teacher would appreciate him doing so.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm

I look around through the students, one catching my eye, but I figured that I needn't worry about him not coming up when I need him. He seemed fairly skilled, if not amazingly, and seemed a bit disinterested in most, if not all of the things happening around him.

"Izaya, Please come up, you get to be my Visual aid today." I walked infront of my desk as I said it, and a low, serious tone of voice.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Izaya's eyebrow rose. Why would the teacher pick him for anything that had to do with learning. From the tone of voice it didn't seem that Izaya could worm his way out of this one. It never happened before. Maybe he sensed Izaya's wish to leave his chair and decided to grant it, or maybe he knew that Izaya was thinking about playing a prank on him. Izaya didn't know which. From his point of view all shinobi had the ability to read minds, his mother read his all the time. Though maybe that was because she was an expert at reading body language. Most likely it was because he was a terrible liar. Izaya pushed himself out of his wooden chair. The sound of wood scraping across wood could be heard by everyone in the classroom.

Izaya slowly began to make his way over to the teacher's desk. Was he in trouble? If so, why? He hadn't done anything. At least not yet. Izaya tried to think back to all the pranks he had done to the teacher, but he couldn't think of any. The last pranks he had done beforehand was on his best friend, it was early in the morning when he did the whole peeing-with-hand-in-warm-water trick. He had the guy wet his bed before sun rise. Izaya shook his head of the thought. That couldn't be it. If it was he wouldn't hear anything from the teacher. Izaya's mother herself would have came to school, and Izaya would have been in the hospital.

As he walked he could hear his feet making contact with the wood. It was funny, how when one is running foot steps felt so loud but when one is slowly making his way up to the front desk they could feel so loud. Izaya looked around, only to see his classmates faces turned right toward him. Some were smiling, others looked with interest, and the rest were filled with pure apathy. These were Kumagawa's classmates, their stares seemed to bore into Izaya's body as he felt exposed. He didn't stop though, he continued to walk forward toward the front desk.

The entire process only took around 20 or 30 seconds, though to Izaya it felt like a full minute. Izaya wasn't a stranger to being at the front desk though, so his face wasn't filled with fear and he felt no anxiety in the pit of his stomach. He just felt.... weird. It felt like he was doing something out of the ordinary. Rather then sit at a table and start at a chalkboard it seemed he was going to be apart of the lesson. Though the questioned remained, What was the lesson?

"So, Sensei what will you have me do?" Izaya asked rocking back and forth with his hands in his pockets.

Was he going to perform a jutsu? If so what Jutsu. Would he know the handsigns? Or would he fall on his face and make a total embarrassment of himself. Izaya blinked. It didn't matter if he did fall on his face, considering no one else in the class would be able to do any better. They would probably laugh at him for a bit then Izaya could watch them fail. Let them see how easy it is. Though that wasn't important. Izaya still didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of the class. Yet what was important was the teacher's answer. Izaya waited patiently for the teacher's answer on what exactly would he be doing in front of the entire class. Izaya just hoped that it would be something that wouldn't cause him to embarass himself.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:37 pm

"I need you to do a transformation jutsu, that's it for now." I say, smiling.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Izaya sighed. So it wasn't going to be anything new. It was just them reviewing the transformation jutsu. Izaya felt the stress float away. He had trained with his mother to do that technique for months and months on end. Even before the academy began to teach it to Izaya. Though that stress was replaced with expectation. There was absolutely no reason for Izaya to get this wrong! Should he screw up it wouldn't be him embarrassing himself but him embarrassing his mother and making all the hours they spent working on the technique seem like a waste. That was something Izaya could not do.

He began to think of what he should he transform into. He thought of his father, but all he had ever seen of him was pictures, maybe his best friend? no that wouldn't be to appropriate for class, Izaya thought for a moment then he realized who he should transform into. He formed the Ram handsign with his hands and fingers and uttered the phrase "Transform!" His body was shrowded with smoke. Within the smoke Izaya's body began to go through a rapid growth. It was like a form of metamorphosis, a butterfly coming out of a cocoon mind you. It wasn't until the smoke cleared would anyone see what Izaya now looked like.

First off, he was taller, 5'11" to be exact. His body was lean and his skin was supple. His body looked to be older but young at the same time. He looked like a very, very lucky 30 year-old. His waist was slim and his breast were huge, and before I go any further into detail he was no longer a he, Izaya had transformed into a female. Complete with lip stick and high heeled shoes. Her hair was long and wrapped up in a pony tail and her glasses were placed firmly on the bridge of her nose. Looks wise she was completely flawless, though she had one flaw. SHe was missing her left arm.

Everyone in the class understood who Izaya had transformed into. It was his mother. The same woman who would sometimes come in to pick him up or punish him for acting up in class. She was an iconic woman to many of the students and was the only woman in the village to remain a shinobi after the loss of her arm. In a way she was a small town celebrity and the person Izaya respected most. Even at the young age of 11.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:57 pm

"Good, Now, What are the mission ranks, highest to smallest."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaya Byakuran Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Izaya scratched his head after he transformed back into his average, normal, and male form. The sensei asked him about the mission ranks. What a wierd question to ask, was this review for some sort of test? Or was this some sort of way to publically humiliate Izaya. Deciding that there would be no harm in answering Izaya began his response.

"S,A,B,C,D,E?" Izaya said, not entirely sure about the last one but he decided to go with it. He hoped that he was right and didn't make a complete fool of himself. Though what was out, is out! There was no taking it back or changing his answer. Izaya said what he thought was right, and if he was wrong he could always go back to his seat.
Izaya Byakuran
Izaya Byakuran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm

"There is no E rank, but the rest is right, so you pass the tests, and you pass, go back to your seat, you pass school."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down