Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Mrs.Xs test EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Mrs.Xs test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Mrs.Xs test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Mrs.Xs test EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Mrs.Xs test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Mrs.Xs test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Mrs.Xs test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Mrs.Xs test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Mrs.Xs test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Mrs.Xs test

2 posters

Go down

Mrs.Xs test Empty Mrs.Xs test

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm

I sit in my seat as the teacher, waiting for the students to arrive.

(Alrighty, You be student)
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Mrs.Xs test Empty Re: Mrs.Xs test

Post by Xaverie Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm

As the bell rang, a sighed escaped from behind the school building. Lunch was over and it was time to head to class. After taking the final bite of her apple she would begin to back up her belongs into a practically empty cloth back pack, containing her kunai set, couple of scrolls and an autographed poster of her favorite rapper and hero of Kumogakure Killer Bee, which she kept for good luck. Slinging the backpack over her shoulder she would leave the immediate area and headed towards her next and last class for the day. Flowing in with the seemingly endless swarm of people she began to think to herself, why was she here? She had proven her skill time and time again yet she was still grouped with the dolts of Kumo, surely she was better than this. Sighing she decided that today she would just prove once and for all she deserved better.

A few minutes had passed, and she reached the door of the classroom, where she could see that her teacher was already present. Placing her had on the door knob she would take a deep breath, preparing herself for whatever may lie ahead for her in that classroom. Turning the knob she would open the door and headed for the nearest seat. Which was in the third row at the back…. Deciding to just go with the flow she would briskly walk to the back of the class and waited for the teacher to begin the lesson.
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:21 pm

I got up from my seat, and looked around. A group of dolts with a few standouts, and he was gonna finally test the true skill of one of them. I called out to Xaverie, "Hey, You, Comedown here, it's time I tested your true skill."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 pm

The moment she sat down she began rummaging through her backpack. Even though she believed she shouldn’t be here, Xaverie took pride in learning and she always thought it was best to always jot down whatever she deemed important to her, whether it was theory she would always write it down in a notebook, or id it was practical she would make a mental note, that’s just how she was. But before she could pull out her notebook and pencil, the sound of the teacher getting up from his chair caught her attention. Quickly looking up she the man scanning the entire classroom, was he going to perform some kind of activity? X thought as watched the man. His eyes seemed uninterested when it shifted to the left of the room but when their eyes meet the man seemed to have found what he was looking for, which was her.

“M-Me?” X stammered a bit before regaining her composure. He wanted to test her skill? It seemed walking around with that lucky Killer Bee poster had finally paid off as what she wished for couple of minutes ago had actually came true. Taking a deep breath she would slowly rise from her chair and walked towards the front of the class. This is it. The moment she waited for, the chance to show what she was made of. Whether it was the fact that she was picked on or the fact that she had a stupid grin on her face, everyone in the class was staring at her and whispering, she didn’t care though because in her mind she was moving on up.

I’m ready for your test Sensei, I hope to do you proud.” She said giving a small curtsy. What would she be doing, she wondered as she peered at the man. Whatever it was her resolve would fade. She was ready.
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:47 pm

"3 simple tests, to show you know how to do the basics, first, do a transformation jutsu."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 am

Transformation? X delved into the gold mine of her mine to see what she could remember. The transformation technique is one every ninja must know how to perform, thus she had practiced it the most of it all. It is also the most difficult of the academy techniques to perform since it required constant emission of chakra while maintaining the form. But she was confident. Confident she could pull off this technique which was labeled as the most difficult. Taking a deep breath she would form the appropriate seals. “Dog, Boar, Ram” She muttered under her breath. “Transform!”

A huge cloud of smoke filled the room when she said the words and when it cleared she would take the appearance of the person she had in mind. Standing about 192 cm, she would take the appearance of a dark skinned man with a muscular appearance, blonde hair and a matching goatee. She would also have oval shaped glasses and, a white coloured forehead protector and the standard one strap over one shoulder flak jacket worn by the ninja of her village. Who was she? None other than her idol Killer Bee!
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:05 am

"Perfect copy of Killer Bee!" I say, smiling, "Now, Ranks of missions, highest to lowest."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:09 am

Dispelling the technique she would revert back to her normal self wand without hesitation she would reply. “Ranks of missions. S rank, A rank, B rank, C rank and D rank.” She spoke confidently. It was a good thing she spent most of her time hanging around the old war veterans, they always spouted crap about their time and the missions they took. They were useful after all.
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 am

"That's right, and then, 5 main elements?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:13 am

Another easy one she thought as again she responded without hesitation. “Fire, Wind, Water, Earth and Lightning.” It seemed as if she was on a roll today. She happily rocked back and forth as she waited another question, the way she was feeling currently she could do this all day.
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:13 am

"What is Taijutsu?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:18 am

More than three tasks? How odd. X thought as she eyed the man. Seems like she was to be pushed to the edge, but she wouldn’t falter. “Taijutsu is the basic form of the three major techniques which involves martial arts or hand to hand combat if you will. ”
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:23 am

"Exactly, What is Ninjutsu, since you've gotten it all right, I shall go till you mess up."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 am

A smirk would be plastered her on face when she heared the man’s words. “Ninjutsu which is the most used of the three main techniques, is the art of weaving chakra through hand seals to perform a variety of effects. Hand seals help mold and manipulate chakra to give off the desired result of the user.”
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am

"Indeed, and what is Genjutsu?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaverie Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 am

“Genjutsu is the creation and weaving of illusions through chakra to target the flow of chakra to an individual’s brain or more specifically a specific part of the brain which governs their sensory perception” She answered instantaneously.
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

"You win, you can go back to your desk, and know that you have passed school."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content