Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Wars Rp test EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Wars Rp test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Wars Rp test EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Wars Rp test EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Wars Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Wars Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Wars Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Wars Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Wars Rp test EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Wars Rp test

2 posters

Go down

Wars Rp test Empty Wars Rp test

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 pm

I am waiting for the class to start, while I sit in the Teachers desk.

(Be an Academy student)
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Wars Rp test Empty Re: Wars Rp test

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm

I walk in to class, early by about five minutes. I notice Sensei sitting at his desk and decide to greet him. "Good morning, Sensei." I greet him with a wave and a grin. I then proceed to take a seat, middle group, Third row, 2nd seat form the left. I sit their, waiting for class to start.
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:50 pm

As soon as class starts, I get up, and clap to wake any sleepy heads up, and I knew just who to test today, and just to be sure, I'd wait just a bit into class to do so. I taught class for the first about half of the class, and then called out, "Hey, You, Third row, 2nd seat from the left! Come down here." Thank god the boy wasn't a clown, or he would have been driven crazy already.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:54 pm

I acknowledge Sensei's request,and proceed to walk down the stairs to the front of the class. "So what would you like me to do today?" It wasn't out of the ordinary for me to called down for visual-aid. I happened to be inside the 'good student' cliche who all sat around each other. I stood waiting in good posture, hands by my side and my feet together. I could also be called the studious person in class.
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:01 pm

"Well, I need your help to show these kids the Transformation jutsu, and since I know you can do it, I choose you, since most of these other either can't or have a 50/50 go about at it. This isn't to say you can't get to his level guys, he's just up there in the higher tier of students!" I said, and then said, "Transform into anything you want right now."

I did all that in mind, to try to improve the kids, to push them, and to make them feel as though they need to surpass my aid, although, some took it the wrong way and always pouted when I said that, I'm not sure why.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 pm

"Ok, easy enough" I replied with a grin on my face. "Now, who or what should I transform into. I could just do the normal, safe and cliche transformation into Sensei, but they have seen that soooooo many times. Maybe I could have fun with this and turn into another student, or maybe even transform into my father. That is what I'll do. I'll transform into my father. Can't imagine the conversation we are going to have tonight at dinner."

As I finished up my train of thought, I performed the hand sign, the Ram, and proceed to say "Transform." As the word left my mouth, a cloud of smoke appeared. As it dissipated left a 6'1" tall man, with a tan complexion standing there. He had a neatly brushed hair with a 1 meter long ponytail, all with a flat black color. He had a 5'o clock shadow, that anyone could tell was shaven on a regular basis. He had on a the village's standard Jonin Uniform, with the Bluish one-piece and the Green Combat Vest. What differentiated the outfit from the rest was the family crest, a Blue colored Phoenix in front of the Uzamaki Swirl.

"So Sensei, how did I do?" I said with a grin of satisfaction on my face. It made me happy that I could transform into my father, knowing that someday I will be as great as he was. I continue standing there, int the same attentive posture I had when I went down to the front.
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm

"Fantastic, that was great, you did it perfectly, I infact know your father, and that's exactly what he looks like!" I say, pleased with your actions, "Now, Change into something new, and show me you can sustain it." I say this with a smile.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:39 pm

"Alright, I can do that." I proceed with the same routine, different image. I formed the Ram and proceed with the phrase "Transformation". This time, I transformed into one of my hero's of the vilage, Ryu Hikari. Ryu was a famous Anbu in the village, surviving multiple conflicts and even honored for bring back his entire squad from what seemed to be a suicide mission. Most of my class revered him for one reason or another.

I stood there, 5'10", white spiky hair, and with a scar going horizontal across my face. The scar was Ryu's most distinguishing mark. He received it during the same suicide mission that he brought his friends home safely on. I stood there, wearing a copy of Ryu's Anbu uniform. I wore the Black base suit, with the standard White Armor chest-plating and forearm guards. I had also in my hand, his Anbu mask. It was based of a fox, with the many color of the patterns being Black, Red, and a dark Silver. The base was the same color white that the rest of his armor was.

I stood in front of Sensei, in this form, looking at him with another grin, one that I only usually give when I am at the peak of happiness. Though I much preferred being my father, I just always got a happy sensation whenever I did transformations into my heroes. "Anything else you would like Sensei, cause I would gladly do these all day."
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 pm

"Alright, Now, What are Ninja Mission Ranks?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 pm

"That's an easy question Sensei. Mission Ranks determine the danger and difficulty of a mission. They rank from D, being easy and nothing harmful except for the occasional angry cat, to S, usually being classified missions. The ranks go from order D,C,B,A, and S. Does that answer your question fully?" I stand their with a smile on my face.
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:49 pm

"Yep. Now, What are the 5 main elements?" I asked.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 pm

" The five main Elements are Wind, which is strong against Lightning and weak against Fire, Lightning, which is strong against Earth and weak against Wind, Earth, which is strong against Water but ineffective to Lightning, Water, which is effective towards Fire but not so much for Earth, and last Fire, which beats Wind but not Water. I hope that covers any future questions about the subject."
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:01 pm

"Perfect. Now, I think that you are good enough to pass school."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by War Ikaru Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:06 pm

I proceed to bow, as a sign of thanks and gratitude, and say "Thank you, Sensei". I then proceed to walk back to my seat on the third row. As I sit their, I start thinking to myself,but in  state that I could still easily answer any questions that were asked. "This is so cool. I know everything and father is going to be so proud of me when I get home tonight." I continued to dream about my future as I continue participating in class.
War Ikaru
War Ikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down